Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Why do you travel?

During childhood I used to say that didn`t like to travel. Of course going somewhere new with the only purpose of having fun is amazing, but I was too lazy to organize backpack / suitcase, run to take the flight / bus and spend a lot of money on it. 

Taptrip
Of course that time my parents paid all the expenses, but it changed when I grew up. I prefered to use my salary to buy things that could last more like cloths, magazines, games than just memories and pictures of short funny days.

I was born in Rio de Janeiro, one of the most touristic destinies of the world. So, was not unsual to have a walk and see a lot of foreigners visiting the city for a couple of days. Some of them had money and time to spend on trips, but I met a japanese who quote his job to travel during one month and two argentinians who used to work a lot and use all the money to spend one week in Rio every two years. And I still asked myself why. Why do they make so much effort for it? Why do they travel?

I started to ask everyone, but answers like "to have fun" or "to know somewhere new" didn´t convince me at all. But, then a friend gave me a very good answer that opened my eyes, he said: "I travel to know the planet where I live". Some years after another friend complemented and said: "World is too big and life is too short to live always in the same place".

Those two phrases were enough to motivate me to go everywhere I can while I am still alive in this world. Unfortunately, some people cannot do the same because they don´t have enough time or money. But, they can still use Taptrip to make virtual trips around the world and make friends in many countries. That`s why I like this app so much.

Screen shot

Life is too short, so enjoy it! Download Taptrip and make friends in this so big world!
Download Taptrip App and make friends in more than 200 countries worldwide!

Download Android Version on Google Play!

Google play

Download iPhone Version on App Store!

App store

0 comments:

Post a Comment